CodeLine FRP Pressure Vessel Membrane Housings
About CodeLine Membrane Housings
CodeLine membrane housings are built to maximize the performance of your water purification systems. For over 3 decades, CodeLine pressure vessels have been used in critical & demanding applications like Desalination, Reverse Osmosis, Nanofiltration & Ultrafiltration.
CodeLine Pressure Vessel Advantages
- A failsafe shell enables the vessel to weep at four times the design pressure preventing catastrophic failure, the qualification pressure exceeds six times the design pressure providing better safety.
- Composite construction which results in superior impact and corrosion resistance.
- Mirror ID finish up to 4 Ra, plus a precision bore delivers better membrane sealing and ease of membrane loading and unloading.
- The Unique quick locking system lets you access membranes in seconds
- Multiporting option allows vessels to be linked together cutting down investment on expensive manifolds.
Key Features of CodeLine Pressure Vessel Membrane Housings
- Mirror finish I.D for easy & quick loading & unloading of membranes.
- Quick lock head retention system for quick access to membranes.
- Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV resistance.
- Compact design for use in compact & low energy desalinators.
- All components of the shell & head are constructed from materials that are FDA / NSF listed.
- CE marking comes as a standard feature.
CodeLine Membrane Housing Applications
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Industrial Processing
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Ultra - Pure Water
- Food & Beverage
- Automotive Application
- Power Generation
- Health Care
CodeLine Membrane Pressure Vessels (Membrane Housings) are available in End Port and Side Port Configuration and in 4" & 8" Diameter with a variety of options.Request A Quote »
80U - 8" Diameter Side Port Ultra High Flow 4" Ports
Designed for continuous, long-term use for Reverse Osmosis and Ultra-Filtration applications in typical industrial and commercial water treatment systems.