AMI Reverse Osmosis Systems (RO Systems) for Tap or Brackish Water
Home Point-of-Use Reverse Osmosis Systems
- PuroSmart Faucet-Mount & Countertop RO Systems
- NTR™ No-Tools-Required Point of Use Quick-Change 4-Stage RO Filter Systems
- AMI 5 Stage Home RO Water Filtration Systems
- AMI 5 Stage Home RO System with Feed Booster Pump
- AMI 6 Stage Home RO with UV Disinfection and Booster Pump Water Filtration Systems
- AMI 6 Stage Home RO with UV Disinfection Water Filtration Systems
- AMI 4 Stage Home RO Water Filtration Systems
- AA Series - RO Systems 220 to 1,000 GPD
- WM Series - Wall Mount RO Systems 250 to 4,500 GPD
- WMH Series - Wall Mount RO Systems for High TDS Feed Water 2,000 to 4,000 GPD
- Advantage Series - Compact RO Systems 350 to 10,000 GPD
- XL Series - Low Energy RO Systems 2,000 to 10,000 GPD
- L Series Small Commercial RO Systems 300 to 19,000 GPD
- HL Series - High TDS RO Systems 300 to 9,000 GPD
- PW Series - Packaged RO System Water Plant 1,800 to 9,500 GPD
- J Series - Reverse Osmosis Systems 7,000 to 28,800 GPD
- K Series - Industrial RO Systems 28,800 to 460,000 GPD
- Home Point-of-Use Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis SWRO Systems
- Wall Mount Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration UF Systems
- Ultrafiltration UF Systems with Hollow-Fiber UF Membranes
- Custom Engineered Water Treatment Systems
- Water Treatment Pilot Plant RO, UF, MF, NF Systems for Application Testing
- Degasifier Systems - Membrane Contactors
- Mineral Injection Systems
- Series EDI - ElectroDeionization Water Treatment Systems
- Containerized Mobile Water Treatment Systems
- Solar Powered UF and RO Water Treatment Systems
Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis SWRO Systems
Designed to convert seawater to drinking water, these seawater desalination systems use high quality SWRO reverse osmosis seawater desalination membranes. These systems use our proven technology to give reliable performance and meet the demanding requirements of the marine environment.
From Watermakers to industrial sized, we offer a full range of both standard and custom engineered Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Systems for applications ranging from yachts, boats, cruise ships to municipalities, hotels, resorts, military, off-shore platforms, and various industrial applications. Please select a series below to view the system to meet your needs.Request A Quote »
Maritime Series Watermaker Seawater
Maritime Series Watermakers convert seawater to drinking water. Their compact design makes them ideal for use on yachts, boats, cruise ships, and resorts.
Voyager Modular Watermaker Seawater RO
Voyager Watermakers are sold in several modules which can be installed into smaller spaces and connected together for applications with limited space.
SY Series Seawater Desalination RO Systems
AMI SY Series Small Commercial Seawater RO Systems desalinate seawater for use in pilot testing, small commercial and industrial applications.
S Series Seawater - 2,000 to 100,000 GPD
AMI Seawater RO Systems convert seawater to drinking water for municipal, hotels, resorts, military, off-shore platforms and industrial applications.
Custom Seawater RO Systems
Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Systems custom engineered with Energy Recovery, Data Logging, Containerized, Explosion Proof, Portable and more.